Security one2one Summer Summit by ISC has been designed to provide an intimate face2face buying experience, to maximize productivity for solution providers and security executives seeking to enhance and grow their businesses.
Standard Solution Provider packages include:
- Two 25 minute Boardroom Presentations in front of a select number of Security Executives
- 10 pre-scheduled one2one appointments with Security Executives
- 2 Registrations for Company Representatives
- Transportation from the airport
- 2 Guest Rooms for 2 nights on June 24 and June 25 at The Westin Kierland
- Post Summit Transportation from The Westin Kierland to the airport
- The opportunity to invite 2 'Qualified' Clients or Prospective Clients to be hosted with full participation package
- An insert in the Summit Bag
- Complete demographic profile of all attending Security Executives (post show)
Sponsorship opportunities are also available and are optional. They have been designed to elevate your company's visibility at the Summit. For more information on sponsorship opportunities please contact Kerry Prince at 203-840-5498 or email email@example.com.
All Solution Providers will participate in:
As a participating Solution Provider you will present a minimum of two Boardroom Presentations. The Boardrooms have been pre-selected for you based on a combination of your interests and that of the Security Executives. Each boardroom presentation is 25 minutes in length and will give you an opportunity to provide a brief overview and Case Study of the product/service that your company has to offer.
A private environment to do business with the Security Executives of your choice. one2one meetings allow for follow-up with Security Executives who were seen during your Boardroom Presentation and expressed interest in the products/services your company has to offer. one2one appointments are a great opportunity to network with all Summit participants.
Featuring leading speakers from within the industry, the General Sessions bring you the latest insights into trends of today and opportunities for the future.
Continue building relationships with the Security Executives outside of the Boardroom Presentations and one2one appointments with our networking functions. Find many ways to develop and strengthen your relationships in an executive and casual environment. Networking Events within the one2one Agenda include opening night welcome reception, daily breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.