The Westin La Paloma
3800 East Sunrise Drive, Tucson, Az 85718
The Westin La Paloma, nestled in the high Sonoran Desert foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains is located at 3800 E. Sunrise Drive in Tucson, Arizona, 16 miles from the Tucson International Airport. This award-winning, full destination resort is found amidst century-old Saguaros with spectacular mountain, desert and golf views. With nearly 500 staff members, it offers guests modern luxury, in-room comforts, impeccable service and an elegant, yet relaxed style.
You are welcome to take advantage of our group rate 3 days pre and 3 days post Summit at your own expense. An extension of stay must be coordinated by emailing your Director of Client Relations, Lynne Shane at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ground transportation will be coordinated for you from the Tucson International Airport. If you'll be renting your own car directions are set out below:
The Tucson International Airport is located just 30 - 40 minutes and about 18 miles from the Resort. Tucson International Airport provides nonstop service to 18 cities and connections to more than 121 destinations.
From Tucson International Airport to The Westin La Paloma:
- Take Tucson Blvd. To Valencia.
- Turn left onto Valencia and proceed to Campbell.
- Turn right onto Campbell (which turns into Kino, then back into Campbell).
- Proceed approximately 14 miles to Skyline Drive.
- Turn right onto Skyline Drive, which becomes Sunrise and then right onto Via Palomita.
- Proceed to the hotel entrance.