Corporate Learning and Development one2one has been designed to provide an intimate face-to-face buying experience, to maximize productivity for solution providers seeking to enhance and grow their businesses by meeting with Corporate Learning and Development executives that are actively purchasing.
Standard Solution Provider packages include:
- 10 (25 minute) pre-arranged mutually agreed upon business meetings
- 1 (25 minute) Boardroom meeting with a small group of delegates
- All lodging and meals are included for one of your company’s executives
- All event signage and meeting space
- Transportation to/from the airport
- Ability to provide a wish list of existing clients or key prospects to be invited to attend the summit
- Pre-event exposure in Summit marketing including emails and press releases
- Post-event customer insights and client support including a post event meeting summary
- Organization profile to appear in Summit catalogue
Sponsorship opportunities are also available and are optional. They have been designed to elevate your company's visibility at the Summit. For more information on sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Lon Epstein at 203.840.5649 or email@example.com
Catherine Garvey at 203.840.5569 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All Solution Providers will participate in:
one2one meetings create a private environment to do business with the Delegates of your choice and allow for follow-up with Delegates that were seen during the Boardroom Meetings that may have a new interest in your services based on your discussion. one2one meetings are pre-selected through the one2one matchmaking system based on the needs of delegates and Solution Provider offerings/capabilities . Each meeting is 25 minutes.
As a participating Solution Provider you will take part in a minimum of one Boardroom meeting. The people in your boardrooms have pre-selected for you based on their interest in your company. You will have the opportunity to provide a brief overview and lead a discussion group on what the product/service your company has to offer.
Continue building relationships with the Learning and Development Executives outside of the Boardroom Presentations and one2one appointments with our networking functions. There are many ways to develop and strengthen your relationships in this more casual environment. Networking Events within the one2one Agenda include opening night welcome reception, daily breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
Featuring leading speakers from within the industry, the General Sessions bring you the latest insights into trends of today and opportunities for the future.