Corporate Learning and Development one2one has been designed to provide an intimate face2face buying experience, to maximize productivity for Solution Providers and Corporate Learning and Development Executives seeking to enhance and grow their businesses.
Standard Solution Provider packages include:
- 10 (25 minute) pre-arranged mutually agreed upon business meetings
- 1 (25 minute) Boardroom presentation with 6-12 additional delegates
- Standard audio visual (Screen, LCD Projector) provided for Boardroom Presentation
- All lodging and meals are included for 2 of your company’s executives
- All event signage and meeting space
- Transportation to/from the airport
- Ability to provide a wish list of existing clients or key prospects to be invited to attend the summit
- Pre-event exposure in Summit marketing including emails and press releases
- Post-event customer insights and client support including a post event success report
- Organization profile to appear in Summit catalogue
All Solution Providers will participate in:
As a participating Solution Provider you will present a minimum of two Boardroom Presentations. The Boardrooms have been pre-selected for you based on a combination of your interests and that of the Corporate Learning and Development Executives. Each boardroom presentation is 20 minutes in length and will give you an opportunity to provide a brief overview and Case Study of the product/service that your company has to offer.
Offer a private environment to do business with the Corporate Learning and Development Executives of your choice. They also allow for follow-up with Corporate Learning and Development Executives who were seen during your Boardroom Presentation who expressed interest in the products/services your company has to offer. one2one Appointments are a great opportunity to network with all Summit participants.
Featuring leading speakers from within the industry, the General Sessions bring you the latest insights into trends of today and opportunities for the future.
Continue building relationships with the Corporate Learning and Development Executives outside of the Case Study Boardrooms and one2one appointments with our networking functions. Find many ways to develop and strengthen your relationships in an executive and casual environment. Networking Events within the one2one Agenda include opening night welcome reception, daily breakfasts and lunches, and dinners.