IT Security one2one has been designed to provide an intimate face2face buying experience, to maximize productivity for Solution Providers and IT Security Executives seeking to enhance and grow their businesses.
Standard Solution Provider packages include:
- Two 25 minute Boardroom Presentations in front of a select number of IT Security Executives
- 10 pre-scheduled one2one appointments with IT Security Executives
- 2 Registrations for Company Representatives
- Transportation from the airport
- 2 Guest Rooms for 2 nights on November 11-12, 2012 at the Westin La Paloma
- Post Summit Transportation from the Westin La Paloma to the airport
- The opportunity to invite 2 'Qualified' Clients or Prospective Clients to be hosted with full participation package
- An insert in the Summit Bag
- Complete demographic profile of all attending IT Security Executives (post Summit)
Solution Provider opportunities are also available and are optional. They have been designed to elevate your company's visibility at the Summit. For more information on Solution Provider opportunities please contact Kerry Prince at 203-840-5498 or email email@example.com.
All Solution Providers will participate in:
As a participating Solution Provider you will present a minimum of two Boardroom Presentations. The Boardrooms have been pre-selected for you based on a combination of your interests and that of the IT Security Executives. Each boardroom presentation is 20 minutes in length and will give you an opportunity to provide a brief overview and Case Study of the product/service that your company has to offer.
Offer a private environment to do business with the IT Security Executives of your choice. They also allow for follow-up with IT Security Executives who were seen during your Boardroom Presentation who expressed interest in the products/services your company has to offer. one2one Appointments are a great opportunity to network with all Summit participants.
Featuring leading speakers from within the industry, the General Sessions bring you the latest insights into trends of today and opportunities for the future.
Continue building relationships with the IT Security Executives outside of the Case Study Boardrooms and one2one appointments with our networking functions. Find many ways to develop and strengthen your relationships in an executive and casual environment. Networking Events within the one2one Agenda include opening night welcome reception, daily breakfasts and lunches, and dinners.