Public Safety one2one has a variety of opportunities for Delegates and Solution Providers to interact and share ideas:
- Keynotes, General Sessions and Panel Discussions – Public Safety industry thought-leaders will present on the hottest topics in law enforcement technology and provide the audience with key takeaways to bring back home and implement. Past topics include: Law Enforcement Communication and Investigation, Funding, School Resources, and Public Safety Technology.
- Solution Provider Boardroom Meetings – An opportunity for Delegates to meet in a group setting with one Solution Provider and discuss the issues they are facing and how the products and technology that the company has available may be able to assist.
- Private one2one Meetings – These are pre-arranged face-to-face meetings between Delegates and Solution Providers based upon their needs and product offerings.
- Peer2Peer Discussions – Delegates meet privately to discuss the issues that keep them up at night, share best practices and come up with solutions.
- Networking Functions – Receptions, meals and breaks always bring a chance to meet someone new, and learn a thing or two.
- Unparalleled post event support in following up on meetings that took place at the summit.