Public Safety one2one has a variety of opportunities for Delegates and Solution Providers to interact and share ideas:
- Keynotes, General Sessions and Panel Discussions – Public Safety thought-leaders will present on the hottest topics in public safety, law enforcement and security technology and provide the audience with key takeaways to bring back home and implement. Past topics include: Law Enforcement Communications and Investigation, Grant Funding, Public Safety Technology, Crime Analysis, Social Media as an Investigative Tool, and a Case Study of a Utilities State-of-the-Art Central Command Center.
- Solution Provider Boardroom Meetings – An opportunity for Delegates to meet in a group setting with one Solution Provider and discuss the issues they are facing and how the products and technology that the company has available may be able to assist.
- Private one2one Meetings – These are pre-arranged face-to-face meetings between Delegates and Solution Providers based upon their needs and product offerings.
- Peer2Peer Discussions – Delegates meet privately to discuss the issues that keep them up at night, share best practices and come up with solutions.
- Networking Functions – Receptions, meals and breaks always bring a chance to meet someone new, and learn a thing or two.
- Unparalleled post event support in following up on meetings that took place at the summit.